Contemporary Chinese style interior recently done, designed by an acclaimed designer
- Ideal shape of "North and South straight-through," providing excellent and important air circulation for Shanghai's summer
- the whole appartment with central air-conditioner
- Fully furnished, comprehensive appliances, with plants and decoratives
- one appartment on floor
- With GREAT view (almost like private view) of the garden that's the highlight of the complex
- private balcony with bright sunshine
- 40 inch big screen LCD TV
- Central air con for living and dining areas
- "Front roll" VIEW of the designer garden. Bright, with windows on three sides of walls - 40 Inch big screen LCD TV
- Private master bathroom with big mirrors and pull-out make-up mirror
- JETTED, water massage HOT TUB fitting 2 persons
- Separte shower room
- Stylish, fold-in, wooden beds,colourful wall
- Fully equipped(Light maintenance needed though if to keep operational)
Equipped Kitchen & misc
- Full set of SIEMENS appliances, including dishwasher, big fridge ,oven
- Directly drinkable water filtration
- Washing machine on North working balcony
Water treatment system
Located on Anfu Road and Wu Lu Mu Qi Lu, xuhui district, in the Former French Concession, near major shopping area, restaurants. Close to British, American, German and French consulates and offices.
Compound Featured Description
Chevalier Place is small; it’s composed of just a single, 33-storey building. Still, it’s made a name for itself among both foreign and local residents. There’s a guard at the gate and a doorman that knows each and every resident on sight, making this small compound’s security more efficient than what exists at larger residences. Children, especially, are greeted warmly and treated protectively by the compound’s personnel team.
The building has a spacious, high-ceilinged atrium that connects three blocks of apartments and a private VIP clubhouse. There are a total of 113 luxury apartments, including 6 duplexes. They offer both furnished and unfurnished units. Twice-a-week housekeeping is offered as an optional, add-on service for ¥600/month, and tenants may negotiate for privately-installed international satellite TV.
Outside of the clubhouse facilities (pool, gym, etc.), the compound also features a small, outdoor playground and greenery. Since Chevalier Place is located directly across from The Summit housing compound, the immediate area has a high concentration of foreigners and a welcoming international community.
Chevaliar is couched between several major “international” areas. Not surprising, considering that the district as a whole is known as the birthplace of Shanghai’s ‘haipai’ (East meets West) culture. To the north, the Jing’an Temple area is home to several malls, three major international supermarkets, the popular Parkway Health, 5-star hotels, and three Michelin-starred restaurants. To the south, the Changshu Road metro station borders Middle Huaihai Road, a major commercial street. Slightly further to the south is the Shanghai Library metro station, which is near international consulates, cafes, etc.
The compound is within walking distance of four different metro lines (1/2/7/10): Changshu Road Station (~5min), Shanghai Library Station (~13min), and Jing’an Temple Station (~16min). Drivers can easily connect to further out areas of the city via the Yan’an Elevated Road (an expressway). Both Pudong Airport and Hongqiao Airport are about one hour away by car. Barring rush hour, Zhongshan Park, Xujiahui, and Xintiandi can be reached in about 20 minutes by bike, car, or metro.
Disclaimer: The property information and pictures are only for your reference. The availability of all properties shown on website must be verified with the landlord, due to the rate of market turnover is very high.