- Designed and renovated by renowned Hong Kong designers and featured in TRENDS design magazine
- Large master bathroom with whirlpool hot tub
- High quality Rinnai FLOOR HEATING on both floors, every room in the house including all bathrooms
- Canature water-filtration system for the whole house. Additional double water filtration for drinking/cooking
- Whirlpool washer and imported Whirlpool dryer
- Very spacious kitchen with full convection oven, microwave oven, and a dishwasher, all built-in
- Access to clubhouse gym and large indoor pool
- Double-paned windows throughout the apartment for insulation and noise reduction
- Facing the apartment complex’s large spacious courtyard. Very quiet and beautiful garden landscaping in courtyard
- No furniture provided, but we have desks and closets built in
Please feel free to contact our consultant.
Located on Xinzha Road, close to the Portman Hotel.At walking distance to Jing'an Si Subway station line2,just a stone's throw away from the hustle and bustle of Nanjing lu shopping street,residents enjoy easy access to all amentities of busy commercial city center.
Compound Featured Description
In the heart of Shanghai, just a 10 minute walk from the famous Jing’an Temple, is One Park Avenue. Its design team built the compound with a “park-like” feel in mind, and the result is stunning; walkways wind through lush greenery, a BBQ area sits next to a peaceful pond, and an elegant gazebo is tucked away next to a weeping willow tree.
While other residences aim for a more sterile “international” design and layout, One Park Avenue has striven to create a haven that embraces both global and Chinese elements. A short walk through the compound will give you a peek into a place that is diverse and vibrant with life – young couples practice Tai Chi in the courtyard, children roller skate in the club house, and grandmothers gather to socialize.
Apartments in one of its several 27-32 floor high-rises come well-maintained and fully furnished. And though a bit older than what can be found at other compounds, the One Park Avenue club house is highly popular with its tenants. Its impressive list of amenities includes an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, children’s play area, gym, aerobics room, laundry center, multi-function rooms, and more.
The onsite staff is very professional and its residents are quite possibly among the city’s most welcoming, but what truly pushes this place to the top of the list is its unbeatable location. Both Changping Road metro station (Line 7) and Jing’an Temple metro station (Line 2 & 7) are a short walk away, and the nearby West Nanjing Road is teaming with international dining, retail, health, hospitality, and entertainment options.
While the surrounding area has a full range of amenities, from English-speaking doctors and luxury spa centers to Western-style bakeries and Michelin-starred restaurants, other popular areas are just as easily accessible. The Bund is just a 15 minutes’ drive away or, if you’d like a bit of a workout, it takes less than 30 minutes via one of the city’s numerous dockless rental bikes. Lujiazui, People’s Square and Xintiandi are all about 20 minutes by car.
Disclaimer: The property information and pictures are only for your reference. The availability of all properties shown on website must be verified with the landlord, due to the rate of market turnover is very high.