Exceptionally proportioned throughout, this beautiful three bedroom flat is located in a sought-after gated mews and offers a generous living area, charming balcony and good sized bedrooms.
- Fantastic three bedroom 5th floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with ample dining space
- Three spacious double bedrooms with fitted storage
- All bedrooms offer en suites
- Stylish integrated semi kitchen
- Private balcony, porter and lift access to all floors
- Excellent location and underground parking available
Water treatment system
Located close Shanghai Science and Technology Museum station (Metro Line 2) and Japanese International School, the Shanghai Science and Technology Museum.
Compound Featured Description
A large popular apartment compound with more than 20 over low rise and high rise apartment blocks, Lujiazui Central Plaza apartments residents are able to enjoy partial or full views of the western part of Pudong Century Park. The most popular layout is 3-bedroom apartment with around 160 sqm. A few blocks of the apartments were bought by Morgan Stanley Dean Witter and redesigned to become Crescent, serviced apartments.... more
Disclaimer: The property information and pictures are only for your reference. The availability of all properties shown on website must be verified with the landlord, due to the rate of market turnover is very high.